- My pkmncollectors sales permission is grandfathered from the start of the comm.
- pkmncollectors feedback is here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feed
- Paypal only for international buyers, Paypal or bank deposit for Australian buyers. All prices are in USD, but Australian buyers may choose to pay in AUD.
- The total I give you will include fees and shipping
- I ship from Australia. Shipping INCREASED recently and the cheapest weight is now "up to 500g" (reference if you want to estimate your own shipping, remember the document is in AUD). Shipping for flats starts at $1 within Australia/$3 outside and for non-flats starts at $7 within Australia/$11 outside (US starts at $14.50, UK/Europe starts at $18). I can't do anything about these prices! Backing out due to failure to read this notice will not be tolerated and I will leave negative feedback, so ask for a quote if you're worried! Note that asking for a quote WILL NOT hold the item.
- Do not edit/delete your comments. If you want to add things or ask for more details, then you can reply to your comment, but please don't edit or delete them as it makes it harder to figure out who asked for things first. I do subscribe to email notifications for comments/edits, and if you use an edit to back out of a purchase then I reserve the right to leave negative feedback for backing out as it shows you haven't read the rules.
- You can combine shipping with sugar0coated's sales now! Since we live on opposite sides of the city, it means you may have to wait 1-2 weeks for shipping while we get things to each other, but that's my normal shipping time anyway :P In cases of combined shipping, one of us will take your shipping payment and ship the items, so please let both of us know when ordering if you're combining, and understand that we may both have to weigh our items before we can give you a quote!
- There will be a minimum 1 week wait on shipping since I have to wait for money to transfer out of Paypal to my bank account, but I will endeavour to post out within 2 weeks of receiving payment, and I will update you (either via PM or a notice on the comm) if I'm slower than this.
- I cannot be held responsible for things lost or damaged in the mail. You may purchase tracking/insurance if you wish but it will cost considerably more for destinations outside Australia.
- No trades at the moment (unless I owe you money). NO HOLDS. Only exception for trades is for video games, I like them.
- I will not separate lots. Please don't ask. I have no problem with you buying a lot and reselling what you don't want.
- For more details, please see the sticky post and links from my sales journal, shoppip.
MINIMUM PURCHASE IS $2.
Plush may not have hang tags or possibly tush tags, so please ask if it's important to you! I specified in some pics, but there were too many for me to go through them all individually. Most plush are in excellent to mint condition.
All have any tags they came with! (ie. friends plush has no hang tag :P)
Banpresto Chikorita, Totodile - $18 each
Banpresto Arceus Ice - $40 (alternatively, I have a flying one I would sell instead of this)
Ivysaur Friends - $5
Foongus canvas - $20
Mantyke Jakks - $5
Whimsicott, Audino mini Pokedolls - $12 each
Lottery Meowth with tiny Pikachu pokedoll - $16
Rotom Pokedoll - no hang tag - $25
Mime Jr Pokedoll - no hang tag - $11
Happiny Pokedoll - no hang tag - $25
Snivy and Pikachu mini Pokedolls - $10 each
Arceus Pokedoll - $40
Pokemon Center Petilil - $14
Happiny canvas - $22
Rainbow series Pikachu - $17 (comes with original box/packaging, flattened, if wanted)
Pokemon Center Tohoku exclusive Snivy and Victini plush - $15 each, or both for $27. Brand new, I just removed the Pikachu. First person to buy one and ask for the packaging can have that too.
Prinplup (lost its head string),
Talking Marill (not sure if it works, a bit grubby - I can try cleaning her up for you if you want, I'm pretty sure she can be restored to clean white tummy - but cute) - $10
All others are Banpresto:
Large Hasbro Mudkip - $6
Rare Plusle and Minun - $37 together
Master Ball - $10
Jakks Manaphy, Oshawott, Budew and Turtwig, and Hasbro Jigglypuff - $3 each, or all for $10
Tomy Togekiss - $20
Hasbro Azurill - $4
Grabby Pikachu - $2
European change-to-Pokeball Munchlax - $1
Banpresto keychain Woobat,
Applause Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle - $2 each or all for $5
Applause Eevee - $12
Togepi plush weeding! Sorry, the mascot didn't make it into the main photo.
Sleepy Banpresto $15
Tiny plush (I think it was off the Exeggcute nest plush or something?) $2
Regular-looking Banpresto (very soft material) $12
Fuzzy Tomy $11
Burger King both for $1
Talking keychain $5
Mascot plush $5
or the whole Togepi plush lot for $60
Togepi lot: includes large Tomy, talking/walking figure (works, I tested it!), kid box and sticker (no figure), lollipop holder, tape measure sticker roll, tiny squishy finger puppet, two chibi Pokemodels, Burger King gold card, large can badge keychain, two smaller tin lid things, and six tiny coloured dice. All for $23.
Both Togepi lots together for $80.
Chansey "colours" lot: 5 metal figures, 10 mini models, 1 metal coin, 2 metal keshimon. All for $25.
Chansey "stamps" lot: 151 stamps with both orange and clear yellow bases, keychain 151 stamp, retsuden, pre-retsuden, roller stamp, Roseart stamp, square stamp and a pencil. All for $20.
Chansey "misc" lot: packaged Auldey Tomy figure, packaged chara dash figure, rice seasoning packet, foam standee, two paper standees, BK gameboy with card and cartridge, spinning top, two bell keychains, pokeball keychain, mini skateboard, mega blok, coin bank, soft keychain, "glow" soft keychain, two FCs with base, kid, misc figure keychain and a couple of other miscellaneous figures. All for $30.
All three Chansey lots together for $70.
Zukan and other figures
Umbreon/Espeon/Eevee zukan MIP $50
Rotom zukan $8
(These do have pegs, I just didn't take them out for the photo)
Entei, Raikou, Suicune zukan $10 each or $25 for all 3 together
Celebi diorama $10
Ledyba, Pikachu and Ditto tops $3 for all
TOMY figures: Togekiss $6 (smushed packaging),
Lugia preorder figure $5
Pikachu/Ditto battle stadium $2
Charmander, Marill suction cups $3 for both
Rhyhorn mini model $0.50 or free with purchase
wailord pencil topper $5
Minun bobblehead $2
Electrode bound ball $6
Dragonite power bouncer $3
Piplup figure $0.50 or free with purchase
Glow in the dark Ensky magnets. $5/sheet
Sold: Large Virizion sheet, Axew/Vanillite/Emolga sheet, Emolga/Herdier/Audino sheet
Ensky magnets. $5/sheet
Sold: Electrics sheet
All above Ensky magnets are 3 sheets for $12.
New Ensky magnets:
#61: Black Kyurem Overdrive / White Kyurem Overdrive (2 available) - $6 each
#62: White Kyurem / Black Kyurem (2 available) - $5 each
#64: Cobalion / Virizion / Terrakion
#65: Buizel / Meloetta / Scraggy - $5
#66: Riolu / Eevee / Pansage - $10
#67: Samurott / Charizard / Hydreigon - $15
#68: Emboar / Dragonite / Lucario (2 available) - $10 each
#69: Keldeo / Meloetta / Pikachu - $6
#71: Piplup / Axew / Oshawott - $6
Bags, boxes and pouches
Pokemon Rumble Blast drawstring backpack - $10
Chikorita pouch with postcard $9
Small metal zippered coin pouches $3 each or both for $5 (Blastoise/second forms of starters, Plusle/Minun)
Coca-Cola mini totes: all four for $11
TCG deckbox - $5
Charms and keychains
Kadabra, two of the Donphans are Johto charms. The others are all dex charms from last year... apart from Oshawott, obviously.
Gears line $12
Sawsbucks $15 for the set
Sealeo, Bayleef - $6 each
Bronzors, Vespiquens - $2 each, or all 6 remaining charms for $7 (please just take them someone!)
All others are $4 each or 3 for $11. Choose your poison!
Sold: Gloom, one Oddish, one Vespiquen, Happiny, Blisseys, Sewaddle, Swampert
Only the two Enteis and Ho-Oh are still available. $1 for all three.
Plusle and Minun bell straps - both for $5
Plusle and Minun plush keychains - both for $8
Squishy sleeping Gizamimi Pichu keychain - $15
Pichu bag tag with Pikachu charm - $4
Mareep Pokemon time strap with Corsola bookmark - $15
Lucario PC strap - $4
Squirtle lollipop holder, Diglett rubber keychain without keyring, used Torchic keychain, non-lighting Cleffa keychain, custom Dittochu charm by jujufox - $4 for all
4 movie can badges - $2 for all
Electrode 151 badge - $6
AEON Litwick and
All cases should fit a DS Lite, DSi or 3DS.
Transpak kit with system skin, case, large stylus and cleaning cloth - $5
Reshiram pouch - $3
Reshiram/Zekrom pouch - $5 (actually a really nice case, has room for 3 games and 2 styluses inside)
Zekrom and Reshiram styluses - $1 each
Pikachu extendable stylus, used - $2
Pikachu springy stylus $3
Pikachu long strap stylus $3
Eevee 24-card 3DS/DS games case - $20 (also Hori brand)
Stamps and Stationery
Mechanical pencil from the PokePark theme park, with the Pichu Bros on it (the other side of the train topper has the tufty Pichu brother) - $15
Package of origami paper (many sheets, 3 designs) $5
Bulbasaur pencil sharpener $4
Teddiursa stackable crayon - $1
Protractor and set square - $2 for both
Green starters mechanical pencil - $2
Snorlax, Kangaskhan are gently used, but would still look nice on display - $6 each
or both remaining Gizamimi Pichu clearfiles for $10
Pikachu/Togepi pencilboard $5
Pokemon With You pencilboard $5
DP colouring book $8
Pan sticker holder $5 - it is splitting/cracked along the spine folds, but will be fine if you take care of it (or you can tape it up), and has plenty of pages for pan stickers or Amada stickers!
Luxio promo card $3
Pan stickers: Tyranitar is $1, all others are 50c each
Tiny Munchlax sticker is free with a purchase
Hard plastic sticker charm things: all remaining for $7 (Sold: Gizamimi Pichu, heart-Buneary, Chikorita, Leafeons)
Shiny sticker flakes $2/set (set contains 5 stickers), or all for $3
Snivy Pokedoll stickers $8
Sticker book $3: has stickers of all original 150 except Vileplume, Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon, which have been removed. Example of stickers inside
Large sticker lot - $10 for all
Yellow sheet: 2 stickers for $1. Unavailable/sold: Cottonee, Lillipup, Tepig with purple stars. Remainder of the sheet (16 stickers + stars) $6
Pink sheet: Set of 4 stickers for $2, or 2 stickers for $1 (I think the sets are pretty obvious XD). Sold: Lillipups, Deerlings. Remainder of the sheet (30 stickers + stars) $8
Temporary tattoos: All for $5 (includes the multiple sheets)
Artbox stickers: $1 per sheet, multiples of all available. Full set of 12 sheets for $7.
Toys and Games
Very thick, large cardboard pucks (pan sticker for size comparison) from a Pokemon "battle chess" game
Large pucks $4 each, or a set of two of the same Pokemon for $7
Small pucks $2 each, or a set of two of the same Pokemon (two background colours) for $3. Sold: Venusaurs
Packaging, die and board from the battle chess game $5
Soft football $3
Repeat Chupa ball $2
Throw ball $3
Jakks great, master and pokeballs $4 each/all 3 for $10
Everything that's left of this ponjyan set for $8
Magic card trick packs $4 each or both for $7
Brand new playing card decks $10 each. Sold: black, one white
Poketches $13 each or $22 for both
Arceus watch free with a Poketch
Inflatable Minun/Plusle/Pikachu/Munchlax pillow $10
Watermelon mini puzzle $5
Regigigas and Darkrai jelly mould thing $1
Fold-up Turtwig frisbee $3
Mix of Australian and Japanese McDonald's toys: all for $2 (includes Pikachu, Chimchar and Turtwig spinning tops, and a battle game thing with lots of cardboard discs with Pokemon on them)
Bootleg anime cards - all for $2
Southern Islands postcard $2
Movie promo Arceus battrio and TCG card $8
Rare and holo TCG cards - all 3 for $5
Hiragana cards - all 3 for $3
Electrode card and thick cardboard game tabs - $3 for all
Flips and tazo - $2 for all
Random pile of flyers and catalogues from Pokecen, magazines, etc - $1
If you are looking for non-Pokemon sales, please go here! Updated January 28, 2013!